Values and Principles
- To always be the clients’ first choice and quality assured partner.
- To safeguard the company's resources and the resources of the world around us.
- To participate in value creating activities.
- A clearly delegated business responsibility with innovations frequently in partnership with the client.
- Keep the clients – Achieving and maintaining positive with working relationships with all our clients and ultimately retaining our reputation within the industry.
- Repeat Business – To retain clients for future contracts and to be the premier choice when our clients are faced with alternatives.
- Performance benefits – Our contracts reflect the total value of our products/services to them as well as the performance gains we can achieve together.
- Operations – We always deliver the service as promised without squandering resources and time.
- Management - Management's ability to define clients and their requirements and to clarify these definitions for all members of the organization, in order to achieve client satisfaction through operative quality and profits.
- Assets - Our assets are managed and safeguarded in such a way that they can do the job for which they were developed. This minimizes the risk of stoppages. We design our assets to provide operative quality, not only upon delivery but also during the period in which they are utilized. Foresight is of the greatest importance.
- Decisions - To have transparent communication and to address the issues that are necessary to achieve objectives, efficiently and on time.
- Competence - We believe that people who are motivated and interested in their work will benefit themselves, the company and our clients.
- Consistency - We make every effort to continuously satisfy the expectations of our clients, employees and suppliers, as well as those of society around us.
- Clarity - Our business ideas, visions and values must be clear and explicit, and understood and accepted by everybody within the organisation.
- Care - To apply the "Golden Rule" of doing to others what you expect others to do to you; and to show our respect for people, capital and the world around us.
- Determination - Often the most important factor in successful investments.
- Energy & Creativity - Must be maintained by encouraging more and better proposals, and to make people feel appreciated, even when an idea is not pursued.
- Initiative - Each new initiative is an important opportunity to improve our future.
- Business acumen - We must strive to make money in order to create the resources necessary to satisfy our clients in the form of new investments.
- Result - It is important to measure how successful we are in reaching the goals we have set.
- Continuance - What we are striving for should be enduring; it is important that the objectives we achieve are not only financial.
HSE Assistant / Synergi Administrator
Roles & Responsibilities will include but are...Base - Aberdeen Apply now for HSE Assistant / Synergi Administrator
Stena Drilling doesn’t just offer a salary and benefits – it offers so much more: the chance to work in an environment geared towards providing the means and opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.Learn more