- Who can I contact if I have any questions?
- If you have not been able to find the information you were looking for from our website or on our FAQ's page then please don't hesitate to contact the recruitment team, Email: email@example.com
- What is it like to work for Stena Drilling?
Working for a privately owned, growing company has many advantages. Instead of us listing these - why not take a look at what some of our employees have to say about why they enjoy working for us?
- What training and development will be available to me?
- We will ensure that you receive the right experience, exposure and training to develop your competencies. This will be achieved through extensive on-the-job training, as well as technical skills training. We are also affiliated to IADC and IWCF. Upon successful completion of your programme, there will be various opportunities onshore and offshore in which to continue your development and career with us.
- How many Graduates and Fast Track Drilling Trainees do you look for every year?
Our numbers vary depending on operational needs. Please refer to the vacancies page on our website for our current opportunities.
- How much will I be paid?
- Stena Drilling offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes family medical cover, a generous pension scheme and an excellent loyalty bonus. Full details of this will be discussed at interview if you have been shortlisted for this.
- I have applied previously however I was unsuccessful, can I re-apply?
- Yes. You may re-apply; however, you will need to ensure that 6 months have passed since the date of your last application to us. We will be looking to see if you have enhanced your skills and experience since then.
Stena Drilling doesn’t just offer a salary and benefits – it offers so much more: the chance to work in an environment geared towards providing the means and opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.Learn more